Tuesday, December 7, 2010

prepare to be offended

the CHOP: a south african slang term for opinionated, self righteous, and arrogant. example: wow Dean, you really are a chop. also used to describe tasty cuts of beef or lamb to be cooked over hot coals in a south african national pastime, the braai (blogs on braai, braai etiquette etc to follow)


please don't take this too seriously, it is my highly opinionated view of the world. if you are easily offended by my views of society, religion, sport, radio,tv, movies, parenthood, cats, dogs, midgets etc, stop reading this and find something more politically correct (blogs about politically correct and why it fucking sucks, to follow). i will be adding to my blog as often as possible (trust me, there is no shortage of material out there) if you have a topic worth discussing, please feel free to suggest it and i will gladly add my opinion (highly one sided and generally without much fact to back it up, but i believe I'm always right).

welcome to the CHOP, glad to have you along for the ride, its gonna be bumpy.........

2 comments:

  1. Dean, I would be interested to hear your opinion on speedo's and if it is ok to wear to the beach or not ? regards Jackson

    ReplyDelete